Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a beautiful thing...

I just took a little trip around blog-land and I'm so touched by all of the kindness and beauty and friendships that I see blossoming before my eyes... all captured in wonderful words and delightful photographs. To those who may read this post and even to those who may not, thank you so much for sharing those beautiful (and, sometimes, not so beautiful) bits of your lives. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to share in your experiences... it has truly enriched my life :)

7 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

You are such a sweet lady Angela!

Lori said...

oh, i agree!!! i love to have that little peek into like~minded girls homes and see what they are up to:) thanks so much to you for popping over to have a visit with me and leaving such a sweet message!!!

Tiedupmemories said...

Angela,
I was so excited to see you on my new blog.This is so exciting! Your blog is very sweet and I've been looking at it to figure things out. I hope you dont mind. It will be a process I'm sure. Anyways thanks for sharing your sweet sentiments and I look forward to visiting!!
Tracy

Kris McCracken said...

Hear hear!

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Awww--you are such a sweety pie!
Hugs, Karen

littlethings1 said...

It is fun isnt it ! Your blog is great also !
Eunice

Anonymous said...

Angela- ditto. I enjoy reading yours as well :) I just wish we lived closer and could go out for coffee or tea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...