Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome to my fledgling blog! This is all new to me, so I'm just figuring it out as I go :)

I'm a proud member of Etsy's Cottage Style Street Team and I'm so delighted to be in such great company! It's a fun, friendly and creative group with the most delightful shops full of shabby, vintage, cottage style finds. Etsy is a website for buying and selling handmade items ~ it's really wonderful! From the Etsy website you can peruse loads of cottage style goodies by doing a 'tags and titles' search for CSSTeam.

If you love ephemera, glitter, vintage fabric, roses, old photos, 
birds and their little abodes, chippy paint and the like,
take a peek ~ you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Hi Yippee!! Great looking blog-- so far, so good!! I'm gonna add you to my link list so I remember to come back and see what you have going on!
Smiles, Karen

yippeevintage said...

Yay! My first comment :D Thanks Mrs. Kwitty... you're so sweet! Now the pressure's on to do something with this blog thing ~ lol

Andrea Cammarata said...

hi yippee! what a fabulous blog! here's wishing you tons of good fortune with it you sure deserve it!
take care...hugs...pops!

yippeevintage said...

pops, you're a doll! Thank you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...